Whenever I face tough times, I always ask myself – what am I made of? This simple but powerful question forces me to look inwards to find that something that helps me push through difficult times and come out the other end a stronger version of myself.
Now, I want to bring this challenge to YOU.
The ‘What Are You Made Of?’ podcast is my new show that aims to motivate you to get through tough times. More than that, I want to help you to take your life and your business to the next level.
When things are going well, many of you may be tempted to sit back and take it easy. But I’m not going to let you do that. In this first episode, you’ll hear about my story as I take you back to my childhood and my experience with a father who gave up on me at 11 years old, how I was able to remove myself from that environment and how I got to where I am today.
I hope this episode motivates and inspires you to share your own story because, like I said on the show, everyone’s got a story. And, everyone has the ability to inspire others and I hope that as you listen to this podcast, you’ll discover your own ability to motivate others (and yourself) to achieve something great and to be someone great.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- My story and experience living with a father who gave up on me and the birth of the “What are you made of?” movement
- The importance of helping others and leading by example
- How I moved through different careers from working in the home sales business to real estate
- How I got into the mortgage business and lessons I learned from important people in my life along the way
- The truth that everyone has a story, and everyone has the ability to inspire millions of people
Did you enjoy the show? Make sure you never miss an episode by subscribing to the What Are You Made Of? Podcast and don’t forget to leave a review and/or rating – it’ll help others (like you!) find the show and discover what they’re made of too.
The What Are You Made Of? podcast is sponsored by Nations Lending, a mortgage company dedicated to helping families achieve their dream of home ownership.
TO WATCH THE VIDEO RECORDING OF THIS EPISODE, HIT PLAY BELOW: