I am so honored to be joined by Tim Storey on this episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast. Tim is an acclaimed author, speaker, and life coach. He has spoken to millions of people across the globe and inspires and motivates people of all walks of life.
Robert Downey Jr. (yes, Iron Man himself) referred to Tim as ‘the comeback coach’ and that’s exactly what he is. He helps people overcome the obstacles that are holding them back and helps them to create the future they desire.
Like myself, Tim believes that you can turn your setbacks into incredible comebacks. He shares his motivational story with us, going all the way back to his childhood and the moment that changed the trajectory of his life forever.
Find out about:
- How to know if you’re living your life by default or by design
- The heart-breaking story of how Tim found his passion in life for helping others
- Why you need to be careful that you don’t let your ‘haters’ bring you down
- The value of working with therapists and life coaches
- Tim’s struggle with extreme fatigue and understanding how the body’s health impacts the mind
- Why you should find the one thing that you’re phenomenal at and focus on it
- The moment Tim knew he ‘made it’
- How Tim continues to level up and be impactful
If you want to find out more about Tim Storey, head over to his website.
To read Tim’s books, including ‘Comeback & Beyond: How to Turn Your Setbacks Into Comebacks’ and ‘Utmost Living: Creating and Savoring Your Best Life Now,’ go to: timstorey.com/books
If you’re interested in signing-up for Tim’s new ‘World Shakers Network’, just send me an email at email@example.com and I’ll send you the link!
You can watch the interview by hitting play below:
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.