Rock Thomas is up there with some of the best and biggest names in the business.
This is a man whose mentors include Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, and David Wolfe. A man who went from working for his breakfast on his dad’s farm to self-made millions, founding the #IAmMovement, and reaching over 100 million people with his message that we can all meet our potential and unlock the secret to living.
Rock’s story has a lot of similarities to mine and I was so happy and proud that he agreed to join me on the What Are You Made Of? podcast. We could have talked for hours but managed to condense a lot of wisdom and discussion into more like 45 minutes.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to unlock your potential, create strategies for success, and build a better version of yourself, Rock is the man you want to listen to.
Find out about:
- What Rock is made of and how he learned his father unintentionally taught him his entrepreneurial spirit
- How to re-frame the labels and identities you’ve been given
- What Rock sees as the secret to living and happiness
- How you can use experiences and difficulties to grow
- The ways you can harness obsessions into healthy habits for personal growth
- How you can manifest changes to your reality
Find Rock on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and his website. I can’t recommend Rock’s #IAmMovement podcast enough. You can also check out Rock’s GoM1 movement and, because he’s just that nice, he’s given What Are You Made Of? listeners free access to his Sunday System for Success.
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast to make sure that you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave a review and/or rating. It’ll help others (like you!) find the show and discover what they’re made of too.
The What Are You Made Of podcast is sponsored by Nations Lending, a mortgage company dedicated to helping families achieve their dream of homeownership.
For more information and to explore other episodes, click here.