Are you tired of trading time for money?
If you ask me, trading time for money is a trap. You’ll never reach your full earning potential by trading your time for money. Why? Well, time is limited. You can only trade a certain number of hours for dollars. Eventually, you’ll reach your limit and as a result, you’ll reach your income limit too.
Christopher W. VonLindenberg is the Founder and President of Lindenberg Financial, Inc. He is responsible for the development, implementation and review of each of his client’s financial plans. Chris is a man who knows how to help people quantify and focus on achieving their specific financial goals.
I invited Chris onto the podcast to share his unique perspective on the limited potential of trading time for money, why goal setting is so powerful, and how he uses his past as rocket fuel for his future. It’s a fantastic episode that’s going to inspire you to start thinking about how you can silence your limiting beliefs and start making what you’re worth!
In this episode:
- Chris shares his story and reveals important life lessons he learned from those around him growing up
- Whether it’s a good idea to have a bucket list – or is it just a list that promotes limiting beliefs?
- The downside of salary-based roles and getting paid for your time, not results
- How Chris used other people’s taunts that he was a failure to prove them wrong
- Why you should re-evaluate how to spend your time
- Chris offers financial tips for building cash flow
- The importance of setting goals and priorities
- The advantages of delegation
If you’d like to find out more about Chris and his business, Lindenberg Financial, Inc., you can visit his website to learn more.
To read the book that Chris talked about in this episode, ‘The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich’ by Timothy Ferriss, you can check it out on Amazon.
Watch the video of our interview:
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.