Scott Carson (aka “the Note Guy”) is the host of the popular Note Closers Show Podcast and a nationally syndicated radio host. He has been an active real estate investor and entrepreneur since 2002, focused on the niche of distressed mortgage and note industry since 2008.
Scott is a highly sought-after speaker and podcast guest with hundreds of speaking appearances at conferences, real estate clubs and networking events across the country. He has also been featured in many media outlets including but not limited to Investor’s Business Daily, The Wall Street Journal, and Inc.com.
Scott joins me on this episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast to discuss how he built his business and shares key tips to help you become the puppeteer and not the puppet.
In this episode, we discussed:
- Scott shares what he is made of and talks about the story of how he got to where he is today
- The importance of having determination and refusing to fail
- Why you should look at setbacks as opportunities to grow
- How to know if you’re the puppet or the puppet master
- How Scott started his business ‘We Close Notes’
- Why Scott shares his journey to closing a deal on social media
- How Scott started his popular podcast, ‘The Note Closers Show’
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help
To find out more about Scott Carson and his business, visit his website: weclosenotes.com
Watch the Video:
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.