Nobody becomes a champion by accident. But, when you’ve got an incredible coach like Dana Cavalea in your corner, reaching Champion status becomes a heck of a lot easier.
Dana Cavalea is the former Director of Strength & Conditioning and Performance for the New York Yankees. He’s a nationally recognized keynote speaker and has a gift for bringing out the inner champion in people, whether they’re sport legends or not.
He is dedicated to enhancing and optimizing the performance of others. He isn’t opposed to using past experiences and encounters, no matter how dark they might be, as fuel and motivation to achieve goals, success, and accomplishments
I was honored to be joined by Dana for this episode of What Are You Made Of? and we covered everything from how Dana crossed over from being a super fan of the New York Yankees to becoming their Performance Coach. We also dig into how you can strengthen your mind and body, build your self-worth, and become the champion of your own life.
In this episode, find out about:
- How Dana went from being an aspiring baseball player to becoming a Performance coach for the New York Yankees
- How to stack your wins, gain confidence and reset your goals
- How Dana created his Player Profile risk analysis to identify weaknesses on the team and overcome them
- Why you need to stop waiting for things to happen to you, and make things happen for yourself
- How to develop and improve your self-worth
- Why you shouldn’t give up whenever you have a setback
- How to strengthen your mental by strengthening your physical
You can grab a copy of Dana’s book, “Habits of a Champion: Nobody Becomes a Champion By Accident,” on Amazon.
To learn more about Dana and his incredible work, check out his website, where you can find everything you need to know including all of his social links.
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast to make sure that you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave a review and/or rating. It’ll help others (like you!) find the show and discover what they’re made of too.
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.
For more information and to explore other episodes, click here.