Pat King is one of my oldest friends and he’s got one of the most moving and powerful stories I’ve ever heard.
Going from living as a full-time carer for his mother and dropping out of high school to starting and selling multiple businesses and starting a lifelong journey of self-realization, Pat has experienced more in his life than pretty much anyone I know.
Pat’s lived through everything this crazy world has thrown at him, and he’s taken it all and come out the other side as a better man.
It was a total blessing to be joined by Pat for this episode of What Are You Made Of? and talk recovery, reinvention, and realizing who you want to be.
Find out about:
- How Pat went from dropout to dream life, and the surprising similarities between both experiences
- Why Pat had to tear down everything he’d built to become the person he wanted to be
- What to do when you know you’re not okay… and how to act on it
- Finding your purpose and learning to stop chasing the next big thing
- Why we’re all in recovery from something
If you want more of Pat and, after listening to this episode, who wouldn’t? Find Pat on his website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. He’s good everywhere, but Facebook is my favorite for him.
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.