Whenever I wake up in the morning, I think about how I can provide the most value to people around me. This has become a key part of my daily routine and thinking habits. However, I’m not the only one who understands the importance of making yourself valuable to others.
David Meltzer is the Co-founder of Sports 1 Marketing and formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency. His mission in life is to empower over 1 billion people to be happy. To do this, he focuses all of his efforts in providing one thing – VALUE.
I’m honored to have David join me on the What Are You Made Of? podcast to talk about his incredible journey, the power of kindness, and valuable lessons he has learned along the way.
In this podcast, we talked about:
- How David uses kindness as his rocket fuel in life
- How David learned that money doesn’t buy true happiness
- David’s love for sports and how he found his career within a different side of the industry
- Why you should be more ‘interested than interesting’
- David shares some time-saving tips you can implement today
- The importance of segmentation
- Why you should attach your emotions to the pursuit, not the outcome
- David reveals a touching story about a very important lesson he learned from his father
To find out more about David and his work, visit his website.
Watch the video of our interview:
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.