Are you letting fear hold you back?
When fear creeps in, it can be really difficult to overcome it. With the What Are You Made Of? movement, I want to inspire people to use their fears as rocket fuel for their future. I believe that people care about your story and you can inspire millions as long as you have the hunger to do so.
Someone who I know has that hunger inside them is Zoe Karli. Zoe is a Fitness and Biotech Entrepreneur who works with her husband to help change people’s bodies. She hasn’t had it easy and has overcome a lot of her own fears as she moves towards the life of her dreams.
In this episode of the podcast, Zoe joins me to talk about her story and she reveals how you can use fear to guide you in the right direction.
In this episode, you’ll find out:
- What Zoe is made of – hear about her upbringing and overcoming disappointments and setbacks
- Why everyone (including you) has what it takes to get to the next level
- How Zoe and her husband align business goals
- The importance of finding balance and learning how to communicate with others
- How to make yourself as valuable as possible
- How to reframe your mindset around fairness
- Why it can be difficult to handle rejection
- How to take life lessons from your past experiences and use them to motivate change
If you want to get in touch with Zoe or learn more about her and what she’s doing, you can follow her on Instagram @zoekarli
Watch the Video
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.