Hitting the six and seven figure mark in your business does not mean you’ve ‘made it.’ It’s at this stage that you’ve got to put even more effort to not only stay at that level but go beyond it.
Tyler Basu is a Content Marketing Strategist that specializes in helping six and seven figure businesses generate more traffic and leads through effective content marketing.
Tyler joins me on this episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast to talk about the power of content marketing, moments from his past that shaped his future, and how to take your content strategy (and business) to the next level.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- The signature moment that helped shape Tyler into the person he is today
- Why you should learn to take responsibility for things that go wrong in your life
- How Tyler went from door-to-door sales to launching his own business
- Why it’s worth investing in the ‘pros’ to help grow your business
- The difference between hiring a coach and a consultant
- How to monetize your content
If you want to find out more about Tyler and his services, you can visit his website to learn how he can help you create content that drives qualified traffic and leads for your business.
To access Tyler’s free resources, webinars, and online training courses, head over to Influence & Scale.
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.