Success doesn’t come without some hard work and nobody knows this better than my guest on this episode of What Are You Made Of?, Joani DiCampli.
Joani is the CEO and Founder of Boobalicious, an online store and hub that sells all-natural skincare products for women such as breast deodorants. Boobalicious went from being a simple idea to solve a very common problem to being recognized by major companies such as Allure Beauty, CosomoPH, Refinery 29, and many more.
Joani joins me on this episode of the podcast to talk about how she launched her business after being laid off and why losing her previous job turned out to be one of the best things that could’ve happened to her.
In this episode, you’ll find out about:
- Joani’s story about how she launched her business, ‘Boobalicious’
- How setting goals helped Joani remain focused and continue ‘stacking wins’
- Why it’s important to invest in yourself and find a great mentor
- How Joani plans to scale Boobalicious
- Why everyone needs a purpose
- Why Joani refused to see herself as a victim and the impact that this mindset shift has had on her life
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.