If you want to grow your Instagram presence and drive brand awareness, leads, and sales, my guest on this episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast can help you do just that. Zach Benson is the Founder of Assistagram, a world traveler, dancer, and connector who specializes in creating Instagram campaigns reaching millions.
Despite being wildly successful, Zach has a fascinating and unexpected story to tell from living on $2 per day for food to finally reuniting with his birth mother. His experiences have taught him to celebrate each moment of his life as if it’s the last.
In this episode, find out:
- Zach shares his life-changing ‘What Are You Made Of?’ story
- How Zach started and grew his own Instagram account
- Why it’s important to provide value for clients
- How Zach helps clients build influence on Instagram
- How to use sponsors to generate awareness, leads, and revenue
- Tips to help scale your Instagram account
- Why Zach decided to live off $2/day for food and what he learned from that experience
- Why you can’t lose your purpose no matter how successful you are
- Why you should focus on doing things that can build your confidence
If you want to find out more about Zach’s company and how they can help you cut through the noise and connect with your target audience organically, visit Assistagram today.
Follow Zach’s travel adventures on Instagram @zachvacay.
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book What Are You Made Of? Are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2019.