Are you living the life that you are meant to live?
Or, are your days consumed by feelings of anxiety, hopelessness and depression?
Millions of people around the world suffer from depression at one time or another. When someone is depressed, it can feel like they’re trapped in a dark cage in their mind with no hope of escaping.
However, I don’t believe that. I’m not a doctor by any means and I’m not claiming that breaking free from depression is easy, because it’s not. But…I do believe that in a lot of cases, depression and anxiety exist because the potential that our spirit has inside ourselves is not being reached or reached for.
When we keep our spirit from reaching its true potential, our bodies and minds suffer. You feel as though you were meant for something more, something meaningful, something great and yet, you’re stuck. You’re trapped in a mental cage that you made for yourself in the deepest, darkest corner of your mind.
If you want to break free from anxiety and depression, you’ve got to set your spirit free so that it can reach its full potential. I want to help you get there, which is what I talk about in this episode of What Are You Made Of?, where you’ll hear why I think everyone has a spirit within them, how caging it can fuel anxiety and depression and a few easy steps you can take to help you unleash your spirit’s true potential.
Find out about:
- The truth that everyone has a spirit within them that has unlimited potential
- How ‘caging’ your spirit could be fueling feelings of anxiety and depression
- Stories from my past that have helped me break through barriers
- How to figure out your spirit’s potential and purpose
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to talk about your struggles and share them with someone who is willing to listen
- The importance of learning from others and understanding that nobody ever became successful without going through hurdles
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast to make sure that you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave a review and/or rating. It’ll help others (like you!) find the show and discover what they’re made of too.
The What Are You Made Of podcast is sponsored by Nations Lending, a mortgage company dedicated to helping families achieve their dream of homeownership.
To find out more and explore other episodes click here.