Using Love, Pain, and Experience to Succeed with Magdalèna A. Kalley
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Learn about the interesting life of a beautiful German called Magdalèna A. Kalley. She begins her journey with a tragedy, losing her father to stomach cancer at almost 6 years old. Because of the devastation, she develops a stuttering problem, which she overcame with therapy and treatment. Later on, she gets accepted to her dream job of dancing at the West End (London’s version of Broadway). Sadly, she falls flat on her face in the middle of a show and ends up injuring her knees. As a result, she ends up turning to alcohol to soothe her frustration. This bad habit results in massive weight gain, which plunges her further into depression. Luckily, she was able to undergo hypnosis, which transformed her life. From there, she became a successful reality show actress and a successful coach. Consequently, she aims to give back the same healing and love she experienced. Today, she has coached and helped thousands of people around the globe with neuro-linguistic programming.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Maggie uses her pain to eventually live a fulfilled and happy life.
- How you can only help someone who wants help and believes that it is possible.
- Why you need to look at the roots when you have any kind of problem to find the best solution.
- How you need to help, heal, and love yourself first before you can help other people.
- Why you need to be committed to seeing the results in order to progress and move forward.
- How mentors can provide guidance and assist you in finding your calling and inner core.
- What the basics of hypnosis are and the things it can do for your life.
- How your primal instincts are stronger than staying in a trance.
- Why ethics and values play a huge role in establishing a good career.
Connect with Magdalèna A. Kalley through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.