Unleashing Your Inner Spark with Laura M. Wilde
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Laura Mitchell Wilde is a thought leader in holistic player development and holistic sports medicine. She is the Mental Performance Coach for the LA Clippers and has helped countless athletes go beyond mental and physical resilience. Her passion lies in assisting sports players in getting in the zone on command, which ultimately aids their productivity and efficiency.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Laura is made of intuition, love, and resilience
- How she considers herself as an insecure person
- Her journey towards gaining ownership of the circumstances in her life
- How her insecurity stemmed from being bi-racial and having an identity issue
- What happened when her meditation teacher called her “arrogant.”
- How she adopted the mindset, “you can’t keep it if you don’t give it away.”
- How she believes that every one of us has an inner spark
- How watching other’s greatness inspires one’s own greatness.
Connect with Laura Wilde through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.