Transforming Businesses to the Next Level with Peter Taunton
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Peter Taunton is a pioneer in the fitness industry. His expertise includes building a franchise system, international franchising, bootstrapping a start-up, expansion, and roll-out strategies, both domestic and international. In 2003, he had a vision for Snap Fitness: to create an affordable, 24-7, results-driven gym differentiated from the impersonal, expensive big-box experience. Today there are Snap Fitness franchises in 2,500 locations in 26 countries. In recent years, he has acquired and founded several brands to round out the consumer-fitness experience. His companies have also been featured for six years running in such prestigious industry lists as Entrepreneur 500, Inc 5000, Top Global, and Franchise 500.
In this episode, we talked about:
- His failures at a young age
- How he was able to take his business chains to the next level
- Avoidance of the fear of failure
- His self-made journey in the fitness industry and the franchising arena
- Consistency, gratitude, and culture as rock-solid foundations of running his businesses
- Effective leadership and human resource management
- The importance of sharing wins together with your team.
- The role of strategic foresight in leveling up businesses and reaching targets
- The relevance of seeking mentorship and consultancy in improving success habits
- Age is just a number, and his experiences of mentoring much older people (age is just an issue of mindset over matter)
- Valuable lessons as he journeyed through his franchising successes and other breakthroughs
- There’s no easy way to the top, and if you’re not failing, you’re not trying hard enough.
Connect with Peter Taunton through the channels below to get to know him and his business more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.