The Importance of Having Core Values with Jen Du Plessis
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Jen Du Plessis takes center stage in today’s show. She shares her 35 years of experience in the mortgage industry, along with 20 years of experience in coaching and public speaking. As an empowered woman, she was able to surpass obstacles to enjoy a successful and purpose-driven life. Much of her accomplishments rest on strong values of faith, family, and stability (time and finances). When she was young, she heard she would never amount to anything. Instead of wallowing in misery, she set out to prove all her detractors wrong. Today, she is a successful podcast host, entrepreneur, mentor, public speaker, and author. Her best-selling workbook Launch inspires people to work hard to reach their own dreams. She has two other books on their finishing stages, which will eventually be set for release so she can motivate more people to see their dreams come to fruition.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How you need help from people to do great things so don’t feel as if asking for a helping-hand de-values you.
- When you ask for help it is not a sign of weakness but it is a sign that you want to grow and build a better life.
- Why collaboration and communication matter so you can climb to new heights since you have others to help assess your strengths and weaknesses.
- Why it matters to work from the viewpoint of abundance and never scarcity because the positive mindset assures that true growth happens.
- What having a sense of control can do for you and the people who surround you so you can avoid chaos, disorganization, mismanagement, and disagreements.
- How to solve problems and get past the complaining so you can stop the finger-pointing and actually get results by feeling empowered and accountable.
- What are the things that hold people back from taking control of their life to achieve their fullest potential?
- Why it is vital to make a decision, commit, and have a tracking mechanism to ensure everything that you’re doing is working towards your goals.
Connect with Jen Du Plessis through the channels below to get to know her and her mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.