Powering Through Limitations & Setbacks with Chris Gronkowski
Listen the newest episode below and on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Chris Gronkowski is the owner and inventor of the Ice Shaker, a spill-proof, easy to carry, and vacuum-insulated bottle designed for hot and cold drinks. He was first known as a professional football player, a career that he and his four brothers have in common.
In 2010, he joined the NFL after being signed as a fullback by the Dallas Cowboys. During his stint in the NFL, Chris also played for the Denver Broncos and Indianapolis Colts. He decided to venture into business in 2016 when he saw a need for a protein shaker bottle that would serve his and other athletes’ needs better than those already available in the market.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How he was the middle child of five boys in the family
- How he felt like he didn’t have a chance to make it as an athlete because he was the shortest, smallest, and slowest among his brothers growing up
- How played college football and made it to the NFL
- How he and his brothers push each other to be better
- How they grew up playing hockey and baseball but pursued football in high school
- How he struggles with keeping up with the family name but at the same time, it drives him to always be better
- How his business started because he saw a certain need for an item that wasn’t available for people living an active lifestyle
Follow Mike C-Roc on social media!⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
Chris Gronkowski ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests, and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.