Learning from Setbacks with Dan Caldwell
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Dan Caldwell is an entrepreneur and the President and Co-founder of Tapout and Billionaire Collectibles. Dan married in 2016 to co-founder and equally amazing entrepreneur iLdiKo Ferenczi. He believes that it takes both courage and dedication to be great, and lessons from inspirational people of the past can help anyone who pursues their dreams. Together with his wife, it was their passion for business, travel, and collecting that led them on this exciting journey of business successes.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How Dan believes that we all have insecurities
- What sets successful people apart in terms of managing insecurities
- How he grew up in a lower-middle-class family with amazing parents
- How his insecurities began when he was young, which led to martial arts and boxing
- His experiences as a police office and magician
- His early stints as an entrepreneur
- How they began their t-shirt company, Tapout
Connect with Dan Caldwell through the channels below to get to know him and his business more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are original works of the author. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2020.