Get Knocked Down But Get Back Up Again With Ashley Falkowski
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Any real estate agent or anyone in the customer service industry looking for inspiration will love this short but sweet Agent Lift Off interview with Ashley Falkowski. She is a realtor for Keller Williams in Wilmington, Delaware. On top of that, she is a Team Leader in the Keller Williams Wilmington Market Center. She recounts how she “fell” into the real estate industry while she was still in college. Feeling burnt out from waitressing, she gave real estate selling a shot on a whim. From, there she forged a successful path and has never looked back. Because it felt rewarding to assist clients to find/sell homes or build real estate portfolios as well as help other agents boost their sales, she shifted her career path. Though the path to get to where she is today was not easy, she is proud to say she faced all her obstacles head-on. She considers each setback, not as a failure but a lesson that made her wiser and stronger.
In this episode, we talked about:
- Ashley’s humble beginnings and her growth in real estate.
- How to deal with different personalities, which matters when dealing with various agents, clients, and industry-related colleagues.
- What leaders can do to inspire and motivate others by shifting their mindset to harness their greatest potential.
- Why communication and conversations play a vital role in solving problems and moving forward.
- How belief and vision can have a huge impact on life.
- Why being stubborn, unyielding, and gritty assure that people stay the course even if the going gets tough.
Connect with Ashley Falkowski through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.