Building Better Leaders with Ben Baker
Listen to the newest episode on your favorite podcasting platforms!
Meet Ben Baker, a powerful international speaker who has spoken to provide inspiration for many organizations all over the world. He is also known as the author of a best-selling book called Powerful Personal Brands, which has helped many companies find and establish their brand identity. He believes in the power of communication in fostering good relationships and creating excellent leaders. By telling authentic stories, people can relate better and understand each other. Thus, he promotes that same concept when he works with various companies to build brands. Through the years, he realized that a clear sense of passion and purpose inspires team members to cultivate brands that are worth loving and supporting.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How to use solid communication to effectively build better leaders and teams that provide value to a company.
- How to allow purpose, vision, and culture to perpetuate through a company that fosters stronger cooperation and collaboration.
- What makes you valuable and why helps differentiate you in the marketplace.
- Why more people feel awkward and cannot find the strength to share their own stories with everyone else, which can lead to their downfall.
- How your stories make you who you are today so you need to be proud to own and tell it to inspire others.
- How most companies react to what everyone else is doing and forget what their true brand mission and vision is.
Connect with Ben Baker through the channels below to get to know him and his mission more:
For more information and to explore other episodes, go to www.themikecroc.com. Follow Mike on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube at Mike C-Roc Ciorrocco. ⬇️
Subscribe to my channel ⬇️
The views and opinions expressed on the “What Are You Made Of?” podcast are solely those of the author and guests and should not be attributed to any other individual or entity. This is an independent production of Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco. The podcast production and the book “What Are You Made Of?” are the author’s original works. All rights of ownership and reproduction are retained. Copyright 2021.