Being the leader of your family and the best version of yourself starts with prioritizing your own health.
Above anything else, my priority is being healthy and working on my fitness. Because if I’m not well, if I’m stuck in a hospital bed somewhere because of a heart attack, then my family and business are going to suffer too.
After he spent six years as an ICU nurse, saving the lives of men his age who hadn’t prioritized their health, he knew he had to do something. That experience gave Jason the drive to help 1,000,000 men hold themselves to a higher standard and become the best versions of themselves.
Jason joined me on the What Are You Made Of? podcast to talk about what it means to be accountable, why your health is your most valuable asset, why starting imperfectly is better than waiting for perfection, and how you can keep eating burgers and drinking beer whilst being healthy.
Find out about:
- Why accountability can make such a big difference in your health journey
- How Jason used his fear of regret to start his business and thrive
- Whether focusing on your health is selfish or selfless
- Why self-acceptance shouldn’t stop you from striving to be better
- How ignoring your health now will make things harder for you in the end
- Why routines and consistency are the greatest safety net you can have
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast to make sure that you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave a review and/or rating. It’ll help others (like you!) find the show and discover what they’re made of too.
TO WATCH THE VIDEO RECORDING OF THIS EPISODE, HIT PLAY BELOW:
The What Are You Made Of podcast is sponsored by Nations Lending, a mortgage company dedicated to helping families achieve their dream of homeownership.