How do you go from fending for yourself at 16 years old, making ends meet by selling stocks over the phone, to working for the biggest brands and names in the world?
Richard Dolan can tell you – and I’m honored to share his story of being a “living impossibility” in this episode of What Are You Made Of?
Richie is known across the world for his performance coaching, thought leadership, and public speaking. He’s worked with everyone from Google to Bill Clinton and is currently working with bestselling author and Forbes’ 2017 ‘Marketer to Watch’, Grant Cardone.
A lifetime of learning has seen Richie take a lot of hard knocks, put an end to his ego, and become known across the globe. He’s an inspiration, a friend, and the guest in this episode of the What Are You Made Of? podcast.
Find out about:
- How Richie survived leaving home at 16 and started a career in wealth management
- The one surprising word Richie uses to describe himself
- Why analyzing his mistakes helped him kill his ego
- Richie’s genius tactic for building his network at conferences
- Why you need to reframe the way you talk about “wasted time”
- Why, after working with the world’s biggest brands, his work with Grant Cardone has him more excited than ever
If you’d like to hear more from Richie – and why wouldn’t you? – You can follow him on Instagram via @richie_dolan or visit his website. He is constantly firing off wise and inspiring content, you really don’t want to miss any of it.
Please remember to subscribe to the podcast to make sure that you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave a review and/or rating. It’ll help others (like you!) find the show and discover what they’re made of too.
YOU CAN WATCH THIS EPISODE AS A VIDEO BELOW
The What Are You Made Of podcast is sponsored by Nations Lending, a mortgage company dedicated to helping families achieve their dream of homeownership.